Your Complete Guide To Magnetic Lashes ChinaFind out more about magnetic false eyelashes, how they work, their benefits, trade secrets to use it yourself, and how to find the best supplier for one.
Magnetic Lashes: What, Why & How To OrderIf you’re a lash artist, you’ve already answered a bunch of questions about magnetic lashes such as what they are, is it easy to use, how long do they stay, and so on. Are they really divine according to professionals? The short answer is ‘Yes and No’. The long answer is explained in the new article ahead. Truth be told, many lash artists are even confused about magnetic false lashes from China. We who spend so much time experimenting and mastering with lash adhesives are pretty much weary of the false lashes gimmicks without glues. Let me tell you it’s not a hoax and I’ve got your back. That’s why today we will learn all the A, B, C of magnetic lashes including its benefits, trade secrets for artists, and things to remember when ordering them via wholesale suppliers for your clients. Get started because it’s perfect for 2020 and your clients will keep coming back for more!
What Are Magnetic Lashes? The Story Behind ItLash extensions began in the 1800s but magnetic lashes came into being in 2014, thanks to Katy Stoka. This is how the story goes… Beauty enthusiast and One Two Lash owner, Katy was in the shower when she stumbled on the idea to save the hassle of applying false lashes with the whole shebang of glue and whatnot. The rest is history. Today there are varieties of magnetic lashes hitting the market right, left, and center. With more and more artists experimenting with their personal styles, newer variations are bound to appear right? Magnetic lashes are like cakes I feel; thank God we have a million varieties. While I can go on about the hundreds of varieties of false magnetic lash extensions, take a look at the most important things about this new type of China lash extensions, you should know as an artist.
How Do They Work?There’s N O glue, guys. I was as shocked as you but they work with the help of tiny invisible magnets that are designed at the base of the strips. One strip goes over the other and two of them snap shut together, thanks to magnetism. The best thing about these is the reusability. Now that everyone’s trying to save up, these are a hit in the retail world and you can make it work at your salon too.
Types Of Magnetic LashesAlthough there are hundreds of types of magnetic lashes, I’ll explain the main two so that lash artists know the basics well.
- Full: This is the complete set of magnetic lash strips for both pair of eyes
- Partial: This is where you get partial strips of magnetic extensions and work your way around based on the shape of the eye
How Long Does It Last?While it can take less than a minute to apply, magnetic lashes in wholesale can be designed based on your needs for an even-quicker-application. Based on your care, choice of real hair vs synthetic hair, type, and quality of magnetic as well as craftsmanship, these magnetic false lashes can last for around 30 uses.
Advantages Of Magnetic LashesAre they really worth all the fad? I didn’t think so at first. The first time my bestie talked about it I was so jealous like, could there be DIY lashes. Am I going to be out of a job? And then I tried it out myself. Truth is my bestie did too because of the pandemic. Else, I would’ve tried on her. The results were appalling. Here’s turned out decent but mine turned out viral. It was such a hit I added it to my Salon menu. So take a look below for the five big boons of magnetic lashes that I’ve found so that you can use it for your own list of services.
- Quick perfect look: It’s faster than the adhesive lash extensions no doubt. And that’s why if you want to offer quick lush lashes, this is the way to go
- Needs no coordination: Easy application comes with all-things-magnetic, right? That’s also because these lashes are attached with magnetic strips or applied with a magnetic liner that’s a cakewalk for professional lash artists
- Mess-free for artists: When you’re rushing on a lash session and want to keep it mess-free without hurting the rest of the makeup, magnetic lash extensions are perfect
- No glue: As there isn’t any glue, clients who are allergic or worried about adhesives can also use these falsies
- DIY maintenance for clients: Want to offer something doable for clients from their own homes? Start selling your own custom China magnetic lashes and sessions with using the same for your clients